Get fit for Summer.
If you want to look hot hot hot !! in your Speedo’s or Bikini this summer then we have the solution for you.
We have all the mod cons to keep you trim and fit for the sunny season
Clashmore/Kinsalebeg GAA Community Gym.
Our resident trainer, Jean, is back from her holidays and ready to get us all fit for the summer.
The sessions starting from Monday 30th April are:
- Monday 6.30 pm GAA Gym – Circuit Training €5 per session
- Tuesday 7 pm Heritage Centre – Pilates – €6.50 per session
- Wednesday 7 pm GAA Gym – Circuit Training – €5 per session
- Thursday 10 am GAA Gym – Keep Fit for men – €4 per session
- Thursday 11 am GAA Gym – Keep Fit for women – €4 per session
Just turn up or phone Jean on 085 722 0940 for more details.